Our client is a leading sports and fitness operator who are looking for a Membership Manager to head up sales and retention in Leeds.
The package includes an industry leading salary, 34 days holiday, significant contributory pension, healthcare, life assurance and other quality of life benefits such as no evening or weekend work. There is also huge scope for this post and company to grow and develop so it is a very exciting long term prospect.
- Recruit, coach, motivate and develop a team of Membership Advisors to drive sales and aid retention
- Developing and implementing a sales and retention strategy for the business.
- Analysing and interpreting data from their CRM database and implementing strategy to improve the sales process, member retention and ultimately the bottom line.
- Directly account managing the large corporate accounts.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to maximise revenue opportunities across the wider business.
- Strive to improve the customer experience at every point in the member journey
- Work closely with the central marketing team to ensure a cohesive approach to sales.
Support the club to ensure prospects and members have a fantastic customer experience.
- An outgoing professional disposition with energy and drive in abundance.
- Evidence of high performance in previous commercial roles involving membership.
- Experience of coaching, supporting and motivating teams of sales consultants/membership advisors as a sales manager, membership manager, Club Manager or General Manager.
- Experience of analyzing trends and translating this data into the planning and delivery of appropriate membership sales and retention strategy.
- A demonstrable passion for sport and fitness.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch straight away if you have the right level of experience.