£16-19K Plus Attractive bonus scheme
I am currently recruiting for a membership consultant at a leading hotel brand. The role will be to ensure that all membership queries/ enquires and amendments are dealt with and ensure that every member receives a great experience in the club. This is very much a dual role with time spent in the back office and also time spent front of house with members. You will be the face that members know on a first name basis and become part of the larger service team. The role is the first to be implanted at site so this really is a role you can make your own!
The role benefits on a generous bonus scheme based on revenue generated and on a sliding scale, alongside a great company benefits including access to a discount portal as well as internal company discounts. As the role is based in the leisure department you will also receive a membership for yourself so you gain the full experience of the club.
The main roles and responsibilities will include:
* Dealing with incoming enquires in regards to memberships- and calling prospects to offer tailored tours of the club
* Completing all admin for the membership process using a CRM system keeping records up to date
* Generating new business by means of referrals/ in-house activity and building relationships locally to club
* Being self-motivated to plan and your day and take personal responsibility for your outputs
* Ensuring at all points of the day you act with the members best interest at heart and offer then an exceptional service experience
The role will be based on a 40 hour week- based on a rolling rota ( from 8.30am starts to 7pm finishes)
An ideal candidate will:
* Have worked in a fully facing customer service or sales role
* Have a passion for health and fitness
* Have IT skills
* Be determined to succeed and be able to demonstrate they are organized and proactive in their approach
Please note that due to an expected high volume of application only candidates fitting the brief will be contacted. If you have not heard back after 14 days please class your application as unsuccessful