Marketing Manager Basingstoke up to 35K + Bonus
We are looking for a head of marketing to work with a dynamic operator at the forefront of innovation and fun within the fast paced and rapidly evolving family entertainment sector. As head of marketing you will very closely with the Directors and take responsibility for developing and implementing the marketing strategy, to overseeing content creation, driving digital awareness, monitoring ROI and pushing the creative output of their first class centres. You will also ensure that the sales team ensure outbound activity is in line with the marketing plans .
This is a newly created role and it is essential that interested candidates not only have the technical skills required but as important is the ability to innovate, create and implement new initiatives at pace, not be afraid to fail and to constantly come up with new ideas, partnerships and contra deals to drive footfall, repeat visits and referrals into the centres. You will be working with a very tight central team as well as the individual centre managers so being able to thrive in a culture of autonomy, accountability and delivering results will be key. Candidates must to be able to demonstrate a proven track record in marketing ideally from commercial leisure or hospitality, you will be very strong with digital and social media campaigns as well as traditional marketing campaigns.
- Undertake, critically analyse and react to marketing research exercises as required.
- Identify and implement tactical marketing initiatives in response to market circumstances.
- Manage the day-to-day marketing with a keen focus on targeted local marketing.
- Run brainstorming sessions with the team and oversee the development of creative ideas to market the business in new and fresh ways.
- Manage directly and strategically all social media channels, overseeing team members to assist in content creation.
- Manage and be accountable for the agreed annual marketing budget.
- Work with PR Agency to create a PR strategy, and lead and deliver PR objectives.
- Identify and create PR opportunities to maximise media coverage.
- Attend networking opportunities, other sites to review our strategy and approach.
- Oversee and manage the development and maintenance of the company's website.
- Write and manage the production of marketing material, including CRM.
- Manage marketing projects from concept to completion.
Due to the high levels of interest in these type of positions only those candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted.