Marketing Executive- Leisure £24,000- £28,000 pro-rata
We are looking for a Marketing Executive with digital experience for a fantastic nationwide leisure operator who are on an exciting journey to be the best brand in their market place.
* Support with the delivery of internal and external marketing campaigns (email/text/Social media) to improve retention, spend per head and new customer acquisition.
* Take responsibility for their social media platforms including content and communication.
* Lead on-line customer support, delivering a fantastic customer experience to prospects and members.
* Work closely with all stake holders to ensure all digital communication has the correct information and is consistent with the brand.
* Work with agencies to schedule promotional content.
* Update and maintain the marketing team documentation.
* Support with their overall digital marketing strategy.
* Degree or equivalent in marketing, communications or PR
* Outgoing, enthusiastic, committed and ambitious
* Ability to work at pace in a fast moving dynamic environment
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Campaign management experience
* Digital marketing and social media management experience within a B2C environment.
* A passion for health and fitness
Whilst this is initially a three to six-month contract, there is a strong possibility of the post going permanent for the right person.
Please click apply to find out more and we will be in touch immediately if you meet the criteria as interviews are happening now!