Lifeguard ( 20 hours per week)
for Evening and weekend shifts
£10000 per annum ( plus daily meal allowance)
We are currently recruiting a NPLQ lifeguard who has a passion customer service. Based at a high end educational facility in the heart of St Johns wood this facility is looking for confident candidates that will help learners engage in the sporting facility.
The role has many benefits including high overtime rates, pension schemes and professional development funding. There are also provisions for interest free travel loans and lunch on site in term times provided.
The site also has a gym facility- so I am super keen to speak to candidates are thinking about undertaking a fitness qualification ( part funding for this would be available)
The duties would include:
* Safeguarding the pool side area to prevent accidents and incidents
* Providing lifeguard supervision of the pool area and first aid when required
* Routine cleaning of pool, gym and changing areas
* Maintaining high levels of member service
* Attending regular staff training to maintain your NPLQ
To be eligible for this role you must be:
* Hold a NPLQ qualification or STA equivalent
* Able to work a minimum of 2 evening per week and at one weekend shifts ( evening shifts start from 3.30pm or 4.30pm )
* In a commutable distance of St Johns Wood
***It is essential for this role that you will have to undertake a DBS (Disclosure and barring services) check and provide full and satisfactory references
We look forward to your application- Due to the high volume in applications, if you haven't heard from the recruiter within 14 days then please consider that your application may not have been successful.