Kitchen Manager - New Burger Concept
£29120 + Shares + Benefits
40 Hours Per Week
I am working with Europe's fastest growing company, looking to work with a strong Kitchen Manager in their newest concept in Reading. Specialising in a range of fresh burgers, experience of working within a fast paced burger environment will be a huge benefit!
The latest concept in the award winning business, has taken the delivery market to the next level, and have plans for 11 new sites in 2019.
The food is prepared and cooked fresh on site, and is available evenings and weekends, so it is essential you are able to work evenings and weekends with flexibility.
The ideal person for this role will have:
- Minimum 2 years experience leading a team of chefs;
- Hands on, solid experience of working in a fast paced burger concept previously;
-Demonstrable experience of training new chefs and helping with their development;
- Hands on experience with stock management, ordering and counting;
- A passion for fresh food;
- The ability to drive, motivate and lead a passionate team to success.
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, pension contribution, gym membership, private medical insurance, free delivery on orders with the company and share options with the company also.
Due to the high number of applications for this kind of role, only candidates who closely meet the criteria will be contacted.