We are working with Europe's fastest growing company who are looking to work with a strong Kitchen Manager/Kitchen Leader for their newest concept in Crouch End. Working with a range of fresh food, experience of working within a fast paced environment will be a huge benefit!
The latest concept in the award winning business, has taken the delivery market to the next level, and have plans for new sites in 2019.
The food is prepared and cooked fresh on site, and is available evenings and weekends, so it is essential you are able to work evenings and weekends with flexibility.
The ideal person for this role will have:
- Minimum 2 years' experience leading a team of Chefs
- Hands on, solid experience of working in a fast paced commercial kitchen previously
- Demonstrable experience of training new Chefs and helping with their development
- Hands on experience with stock management, ordering and counting
- A passion for fresh food
- The ability to drive, motivate and lead a passionate team to success
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, pension contribution, gym membership, private medical insurance, free delivery on orders with the company and heavily discounted share options with the company also.
Due to the high number of applications for this type of role, only candidates who closely meet the criteria will be contacted