Hornsey, North London
£9 per hour + Paid Overtime + Fantastic Benefits!
My client is a brand new concept on the market. We are looking for a number of Kitchen Assistants in the North London area to work in a brand new concept kitchen which will employ a team of around 35 Chefs and Kitchen Assistants.
This position involves a range of duties within your shift. Your responsibilities will include:
- Washing and cleaning of kitchen equipment (pots, pans, kitchen utensils, ovens, work surfaces etc.)
- Unloading and storing deliveries
- Handling chemicals
- Changing oils
- Ensuring that all kitchen equipment is properly maintained
- Ensuring the kitchen operates top the highest levels of food hygiene
- Acting as a food runner between kitchens and the dispatch area
- Taking support calls
- Computer duties (Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet Explorer)
We are keen to talk to you if you have had recent previous experience working in a busy kitchen, have a positive attitude and work ethic and can and will multi-task.
The pay for this position is £9 per hour and is based on a 35 hour per week contract. There are likely to be significant opportunities for paid overtime and also the opportunity to develop your career into a Chef's position should this be of interest.
My Client offers an outstanding range of benefits, including: Shares in the company after 12 months, 25 days' holiday + 8 Bank Holiday, discounted private medical and dental care, a discount rewards scheme, free food on duty and a Cycle to Work Scheme.
The position will involve working afternoon and evening shifts and two weekends out of three.
Interviews are immediately available.
Due to the high number of applications for this role, only those candidates who have the relevant experience will be contacted.