Junior Activities Manager - North London up to 40K basic OTE 45K
We are looking for a junior activities manager to take responsibility for a wide programme of sporting and fitness classes for children aged 3-11 within a brand new and high profile premium health club that is opening later this year in North London.
As junior activity manager you will be responsible for:
- Supporting on the creation and timetabling of both preschool and after school fitness programmes
- Ensuring the class occupancy is optimized.
- Managing revenue and expenditure, team rota's
- Promotion and delivering large numbers of children's parties
- The recruitment, development and leadership of a large team of coaches and play assistants.
- Who will work as a senior manager within the overall club
We are keen to hear from candidates who are currently managing a large children's activity programme who have the commercial acumen, operational and leadership qualities to deliver an exceptional programme of classes, activities and events. Interested candidates must be able to demonstarte an affinity and passion for working with children and delivering an exceptional service and experience across a wide range of junior classes.
The position will involve working a combination of shifts including 1 in 2 weekends and some bank holidays.
The position offers an exceptional basic salary o up to 40K with an annual performance related bonus of up to 5K. Benegfits include 31 days annual holiday adn 2 free memberships to any of the clubs wiothin the group.
Interviews are immediately available.