Internal Recruiter - Sports Provider
Up to £22k - OTE 25k
Are you into sports? Are you highly organised? Do you have excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills… Yes?
Then I have the perfect job for you!
I am looking for sporty and fun individual to work for the largest organiser of after-work sports leagues & group fitness in the country. You will hold overall responsibility for all aspects of recruitment, onboarding, shadowing and management
Key responsibilities and attributes include:
- Be comfortable to speak to candidates, hold assessment days and take meetings
- Recruitment of employees to meet 100% of all available shifts each week
- Creation of employee bank to be available to take on board regular shifts across all Venues and Sports
- Manage recruitment initiatives to drive applications consistently across all sports and seasons, determining business needs
- Achieving weekly agreed targets for leads, assessments and new fully onboarded employees
- Tenacious attitude and work ethic
- To offer ongoing support to new employees to ensure the induction process is completed in full and that all employees understand the importance of their role.
- Understand how all actions are in place to help contribute and achieve improved employee scores
- To contribute positively to all team meetings and social team sessions
- To be a positive team member and engage with all initiatives to improve the happiness and wellbeing of employees
If this is up your street then click apply!
Due to the number of applicants, only those who meet the criteria will be contacted