Head of Marketing- Leisure - Greater Manchester -£45,000-£55,000 + bonus+ benefits
We are looking for a Head of Marketing for a fantastic nationwide leisure operator who are on an exciting journey to be the best brand in their market place.
* Undertake data analysis, interpretation and insight into their customers and prospective customers to create the foundation for their marketing strategy.
* Work closely with the CEO, Head of product and Head of Sales to formulate their marketing strategy in order to increase customer acquisition, customer participation, yield, and improve customer retention.
* Recruit, support and lead a small marketing team
* Manage their in-house design and production studio.
* Oversee all channels of marketing including digital and social media.
* Work with external agencies and suppliers
* Bright, engaging, analytical, organized and on the up in their career.
* A strong communicator both written and verbal.
* A data analysis expert and experience in converting insight into action.
* In-House Consumer Marketing Manager experience within the leisure, retail or hospitality industry.
* Experience in delivering customer acquisition and customer retention campaigns across multiple sites.
* Working understanding of all channels of marketing.
* Live within commuting distance of Greater Manchester.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you would like to play an integral part in rebuilding a brand and set-up the marketing department as your own.
Please send your Cv and covering letter detailing your current remuneration and why you should be considered for the post and we will be in touch if you fulfill the criteria.