Our client is an award winning Leisure Trust offering a diverse range of sports, fitness and health facilities and services throughout the U.K. The Head of Business Improvement is a key new senior post created to lead, develop, drive and deliver their strategic aims and objectives incorporating operations, commercial, product and social.
* Identifying, measuring, evaluating and implementing strategies which will maximise business performance and compliance.
* Leading the project management of mobilisation and landing of major product development initiatives in collaboration with the Head of Product Development.
* Evaluating and improving their customer journey.
* Supporting the diversification and integration of their core products and services.
* Initiating, developing and maintaining effective external facing relationships to enhance brand and have a positive social impact on the community.
* Inspiring, supportive and collaborative leader.
* Strategic thinker and hands-on approach to delivery.
* Senior group manager or regional manager experience within the sports, leisure or health industry.
* Proven track record in delivering tangible achievements in improvement commercially and operationally.
* Experience in change management, CAPX project management and bringing in new products and services to market.
* Experience in managing stake holder relationships at senior level.
A competitive basic salary is on offer dependant on experience, car allowance, bonus scheme, 25 days holiday, pension and free gym membership.
For more information, please click apply and we will be in touch if you have the right level of experience.