Head of Building Services Chiswick up to 55K + 10K bonus
An immediate opportunity to work as Head of Building Services with a strong M and E Project focus to work for a large commercial property operation in Chiswick. Responsibilities include:
- Contract and Technical management support working with the main engineering contractor and in line with service provision
- Statutory compliance of all areas of engineering services.
- Audits/inspections of engineering services, plant and overall operations
- Leading on standards and procedures for M&E across the estate
- Leading on energy saving for the business in line with the overall plan
- Leading on utility management, reporting and analysis
- Manage and lead on continuous review of the asset management
- Financial accountability for project & engineering related budgets.
We are keen to discuss this role with candidates who have :
- Significant M&E experience/ knowledge
- A relevant degree, IOSH and PRINCE2 certification or equivalent
- Proven organisational and end-to-end project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
In addition to a competitive basic salary of up to 55K, there is a performance related bonus of up to 10K, BUPA healthcare, 28 days holiday and a generous employee pension contribution.
Interviews are immediately available.