Head of Building Services Chiswick 55 to 65K
An immediate opportunity to work as Head of Building Services for a large commercial business park operating multiple buildings hosting some of the world's leading companies and employing tens of thousands of people.. You will be responsible for leading on projects and delivering technical expertise on the mechanical and electrical elements involved in maintaining and advancing the development. Responsibilities include:
- Contract and Technical management support working with the main engineering contractor and in line with service provision
- Management of tenant license to alter applications including reviewing of drawings for proposed works.
- Management of wayleave application processes.
- Statutory compliance of all areas of engineering services.
- Project management of the annual/strategic business plans including implementation and reporting.
- Audits/inspections of engineering services, plant and overall operations
- Leading on standards and procedures for M&E across the estate
- Leading on energy saving for the business in line with the overall plan
- Leading on utility management, reporting and analysis
- Manage and lead on continuous review of the asset management
- Financial accountability for project & engineering related budgets.
We are keen to discuss this role with candidates who have worked in a similar head of building services overseeing multiple commercial properties or potentially a contractor responsible for managing M and E or fit out projects :
- A relevant degree, IOSH and PRINCE2 certification or equivalent
- Proven organisational and end-to-end project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
In addition to a competitive basic salary of up to 55K, there is a performance related bonus of up to 10K, BUPA healthcare, 28 days holiday and a generous employee pension contribution.
Interviews are immediately available.