Head of Account Management - health and fitness
To £52,000+ bonus+ excellent benefits
Our client is a market leading supplier to the health, fitness and commercial leisure markets who are growing year on year and who provides excellent career development opportunities for outstanding performers.
Reporting the Operations Director, the Head of Account Management is a senior and business critical post who is responsible for retaining and developing all existing business accounts and the personnel within this department.
Key areas of responsibility:
* Leading, coaching and motivating a team of client relationship managers and account executives to manage 1000+ accounts.
* Personally account managing their 30 key accounts and forging strong relationships.
* Analyse and evaluate commercial and operational performance of accounts and look of ways of improving performance for both the client and company.
* Working collaboratively across all business functions internally and externally ensuring the best outcome for all.
* Financial reporting and KPI management
* Extensive b2b experience with 5+years leadership and account management experience within the leisure sector.
* Proven track record in man-management and a desire and ability to raise the performance of an existing group of committed individuals.
* Can demonstrate an ability to influence and improve processes, goals set and manage through KPIS.
* Attention to detail, excellent IT skills, with good excel and PowerPoint skills.
* A knowledge of Saleforce CRM or similar would be beneficial but not essential.
* Must have Accountability, ownership and a client-centric view of the business.
* Practical and proactive approach to problem solving, with excellent levels of accuracy and numeracy.
* Have a can do attitude, can lead and inspire at all levels and who can work collaboratively across the wider business.
* Whilst this role will predominantly be based at Haywards Heath, there will be an expectation to travel and meet clients when required.
Benefits include a competitive basic salary of up to 52K, 10% annual bonus potential, private healthcare and free gym membership.
For more information please email your Cv and covering letter detailing your current remuneration and why you should be considered for the post.