Head Chef Holiday Park Southport 24-27K + bonus
I am looking for a head chef to join a large, successful and well established holiday park in the Southport area. As head chef you will be:
- Responsible for the efficient running of the kitchen, leading and inspiring a team, increasing their knowledge and technical ability and promoting a great working atmosphere.
- You'll run service with your team of 4 chefs preparing traditional English favourites and fresh baked pizzas..
- You'll plan and prepare menus, communicate any changes with the restaurant team and generally ensure service runs smoothly.
- You'll maintain budgets, plan resources and will be responsible for food costing, ordering, wastage and portion control.
- You will be fully versed on current and upcoming health and safety legislation and hygiene regulations effecting the kitchen and will ensure compliance at all times. Ultimately, you'll build the restaurant's reputation and increase sales and profitability.
- Be prepared to most weekends during the peak holiday season with two days off in theweek.
We are keen to talk to candidate who is keen to further their career in a business that offers a significant amount of autonomy and responsibility to their food and beverage teams. We are looking for self-starters who come from fast paced branded pub or restaurant operation who have experience as a head chef or significant experience as a sous chef who is keen to work with a menu based around traditional English favourites and fresh baked pizzas. You'll need to be organised, able to cope with pressure, be confident speaking to the board of directors, be adaptable and most importantly be passionate about what you do.
In addition to a highly competitive basic salary of up to £27k there will be the opportunity to earn an annual bonus of up to 20% of your salary. Additional benefits include significant discounts on holidays within the group's parks.
Immediate start available.