Are you a passionate and experienced Head Chef / Sous Chef / Kitchen Manager on the hunt for a new challenge?
If so, look no further!
My client is the fastest growing company in Europe, and they are currently seeking an experienced Head Chef / Sous Chef / Kitchen Manager to work in an innovative and exciting new state-of-the-art kitchen in Cambridge.
Position: Head Chef - Kitchen Team Leader
Pay: £14 per hour (£29,120 per year)
Hours: 40 hours per week, allocated on a weekly rota. The role incorporates weekend and evening hours.
Additional Benefits: 25 days' annual leave allowance pro rata + 8 bank holidays, discounted private medical/dental care, free shares in the company, discount rewards scheme, free food & a cycle to work scheme. The company are very keen to promote internally so fantastic progression opportunities are available! It is a permanent position working directly for my client.
Location: Cambridge Retail Park, with free parking available on site.
- Located in the area or able to commute/relocate almost immediately
- Eligible to work in the UK, with possession of a valid Passport
- Over 18 years of age
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Kitchen Team Leader, Sous Chef or Head Chef
- Experience working with Chinese cuisine or Pizza preferred
- Branded Restaurant experience preferred
- Passionate with a proven ability to motivate a team
- Experience training more Junior Chefs
Due to the high number of applications only candidates who have the relevant experience will be contacted.