Gymnastic Coaches- Full and part time roles to suit!
Up to 18K on a full time basis
I am recruiting for a client based in Surrey who run and extensive children's gymnastics club. The company is expanding so there are several contract options available to suit your availability from part time to full time. Full training will be provided but candidates will need to hold teaching qualification in either Gymnastics, dance, cheerleading or Parkour!
The site has a great management team who are looking for someone to join them who embodies the ethos of the site- The role will provide full training in order for you to teach to their guidelines and also train you in the back office management for the site. The classes are based on the children from Babies to pre-teens to have fun and also build life skills along the way from team activities to confidence building
The role has progression opportunities from starting as a coach to working into more management of the site. To be eligible for this role you must:
- Hold a level 1 qualification or level 2 coaching
- Have experience working with children with ideally a variety of age groups
- Be in a commutable distance of Surrey
- Have the ability to work a mix of days, evenings and weekends as required
- It would be desirable you hold a first aid qualification and DBS or be willing to undertake them
Interviews are happening immediately, due to the volume of application please note only those fitting the brief will be contacted