We are looking for a Group Sales and Membership Manager for a fantastic nationwide leisure operator who are on an exciting journey to be the best brand in their market place.
* Review, develop and implement the sales and marketing strategy for the group.
* Evaluate and improve their customer experience with particular focus on new joiners and retention.
* Implementing and managing all sales processes and KPI measures.
* Inspiring, coaching and driving a team of high performing motivated managers.
* Developing their sales and customer service training, imbedding it into their business.
* Manage, analyse, and interpret all sales data and developing action plans to improve performance.
* Ensure all teams are compliant within their brand standards
* Working collaboratively with all key stakeholders across the senior team.
* Inspiring, driven, commercial with a can do attitude.
* At least 5-years National or regional sales experience (at least 10 sites) within the leisure or hospitality industry.
* Experience of developing and implementing sales and marketing strategy.
* Exposure to managing customer acquisition within a quality customer experience environment.
* A proven track record in overachievement within a similar role.
* Ideally hold marketing and sales training qualifications.
* To ideally live within commuting distance of the Greater Manchester area.
* Full clean driving licence and flexibility to travel U.K. wide
The remuneration includes a competitive basic salary depending on experience, with a good bonus structure and all the benefits you would associate with a national role.
For more information please click apply detailing your current remuneration and why you should be considered for this post