Group Operations Manager -Gymnastics and Dance -London
Our client is a leading provider of gymnastics and dance classes to children and adults with venues across Greater London. Due to their success, they are looking to introduce the new role of Group Operations Manager to manage the business day-to-day and allow the owner to concentrate on growing the business.
- Recruit, coach, support and manage a team part time coaches across London
- Implement and manage all operating procedures ensuring the classes are delivered in a timely and safe manner.
- Develop and manage key performance indicators into the business.
- Develop their holiday camp and parties offering.
- Promote the company and programmes they offer locally to maximise participation.
- Look at ways to improve the customer experience, always wanting to go the extra yard.
- Manage the budgets and forecasting.
- Support with business development to grow the number of classes and venues they operate
- Act as the brand ambassador at all times.
- Outgoing, engaging, fun personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and can do attitude.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting high performing teams.
- Strategic thinker, problem solver and able to work autonomously.
- Strong communicator, highly organised and process orientated.
- Previous accountability for budgets, operations and sales within a commercial business.
- Extensive programming experience within the sports, leisure or health and fitness market.
- Experience of working with children and parents.
- A passion for sports and customer service.
- Flexible approach to work- Office hours are 9-5 Mon-Friday but some weekends are required.
Working for an entrepreneurial company in a growing market, there is a great opportunity to really make your mark and influence the direction and success of the business. The company pays a competitive basic salary depending on experience, contributory pension, share options/bonus scheme further down the line and there will be the opportunity to develop your career with them.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you have the right level of experience.