Head of Facilities Stockport 35-38K
I am looking for a head of facilities to work for a leading leisure provider with multiple health and fitness centres predominantly in and around the Stockport area. We are very keen to talk to candidates who ideally have experience within the health and fitness or hospitality industries with a detailed understanding of compliance issues, health and safety and ideally a knowledge of pool plant and swimming pools being strongly desired. Key responsibilities include:
- Dealing with minor repairs associated with building services the estate
- Review and update policy procedures, environmental and health and security standards
- Proactively manage the approved contractors schedule and manage the tender process
- Project manage, supervise and coordinate the work of contractors
- Plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives
- Direct, coordinate and plan essential services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling
- Plan the best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organising of current premises
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences.
- Knowledge of PPM and CAFM systems
The position is predominantly Monday to Friday with the requirement to be on call outside call hours.
In addition to a competitive basic salary my client offers a range of benefits including 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays) and free gym membership.
Interviews are immediately available.