Golf and Event Sales Weybridge 23K basic 30K + OTE
A rare opportunity to work at one of the most prestigious golf club in Surrey in a multipurpose sales role responsible for golf memberships, corporate and society golf days, weddings and events for a highly regarded and successful championship golf club. You will benefit from working with a large number of incoming leads, repeat business and referrals making this an exceptional career move for a candidate who is passionate and knowledgeable about golf and who has a proven track record selling a premium golf, leisure or hospitality product or events. Responsibilities include:
- Responding to enquiries promptly and efficiently and arranging appointments.
- To meet and exceed targeted key performance indicators and sales targets across multiple revenue streams
- Arrange and complete sales tours and conduct follow ups if required
- Quote for and project manage multiple corporate and society golf days with exceptional attention to detail
- Ensure all paperwork, deposits and payments are made in line with the terms of booking
- Liaise internally with all departments and in particular the hospitality team and pro shops.
Interested candidates must have:
- A huge interest and passion for golf, previous golf sales experience is strongly desired but not essential
- Be target driven and thrive working in a high performing sale team
- First class interpersonal, communication and IT skills
- Be able to drive to work
- Can work one weekend in two
Interviews are immediately available.