General Manager- Surrey - £55,000-£65,000 + bonus + benefits
We are looking for a General Manager to manage an exclusive private-members lifestyle club with extensive leisure, sports and spa facilities for all the family in vast and incredibly beautiful grounds on the Surrey/South West London borders.
- Leading, coaching, developing and inspiring a large management team and front line staff to deliver a 5-star experience every day.
- Support your leadership team to develop their sports, fitness, spa and kids offering to ensure the right products are delivered at the right time to maximise participation, aid retention and improve the bottom line.
- Work closely with the Membership department to develop their pricing and sales strategy to drive new member sales, improve yield and the bottom line.
- Full financial accountability; profit and loss, income, expenditure, debtors; helping set the budgets and business plan.
- Ensure the property and grounds are well maintained, clean and safe at all times.
- Take ownership for their forthcoming CAPX projects.
- Well groomed, high personable and professional with outstanding communication skills
- Hands-on and strategic approach to leadership with an ownership mentality and entrepreneurial flair.
- At least 3-years-experience as a General Manager, Club Manager or Club Director in a premium, multi-faceted, multimillion pound leisure business.
- Experience and track record in growing the bottom line.
- Change management experience.
For more information please click apply with your covering letter detailing your current remuneration and why you should be considered for the post and we will be in contact if you have the right level of experience.