General Manager - Colchester £28,000 To £30,000+ benefits +career progression
Our client is an exciting new sports and leisure concept aimed at getting kids more active more often. They are opening sites all over the U.K. and are now looking for a General Manager to manage their new club in Colchester.
The Club Manager will coach, lead and inspire two Assistant Club Managers, Duty Managers, promoters, receptionists and a team of coaches to deliver a great programme of activities and courses. You will aim to deliver a fantastic fun and friendly customer experience and ensure the smooth and safe operation of the club at all times. Being a new site and concept there will also be a focus on sales planning and outreach in the local area, building up partnerships with schools, nurseries and other parent and children's groups.
With the company growing rapidly, the opportunity to professionally develop and progress into senior management is a real possibility for high achievers so it is a really exciting time to be joining them.
Full product training will be given but ideally candidates will already have:
* A fun and outgoing disposition, can-do attitude and hands-on approach to leadership.
* A commercial head with experience in delivering sales, marketing and outreach activity.
* Site Operational experience and coordinating of sports, activity, education or fitness programming as a Club Manager, General Manager, Site Manager, Course Director, Centre Manager or Regional Manager.
* Experience in recruiting, coaching, supporting and developing team members.
* Previous exposure to working with children.
* A passion for delivering a great customer experience and getting kids more active.
Please click apply to find out more and we will be in touch immediately if you meet the criteria as we are short-listing now!