General Manager - High End Bar and Brasserie
Up to £55k + Bonus + Profit Share + Benefits
General Manager vacancy:
My client is looking for a proven operator from a high volume site to join the comapny to manage one of their prestigous sites on the river in Windsor. The site has an average weekly take of 55k per week and a 55/45 split.
We are in search of a proven operator in a branded operation, with volume experience and a good knowledge of food. It is a live out position but a prestigious riverside location with a fantastic view, an oasis in Windsor.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What is on offer…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme including profit share
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
This is an exceptional opportunity for a strong General Manager who is looking for a new challenge in a high volume site. These kind of roles don't come around very often, so don't miss out!
Due to high a high volume of applications for this type of role, only those candidates who closely meet the criteria will be contacted.
For those applicants without their own transport - you must ensure that you are able to travel to and from work at the required times of the job role.