General Manager - New Gym Opening - Folkestone £28,000-£36,000 O.T.E.+ career development
This is a fantastic General Manager opportunity in Folkestone to open what will be the most impressive gym in the area, working for arguably the best fitness operator in the U.K. for career development with the most innovating fitness product.
- Support with project managing elements of the new opening.
- Recruiting, coaching, developing, supporting and inspiring a small management team and large team of fitness coaches and personal trainers.
- Driving new member sales initiatives through sales planning, in-reach and outreach activity.
- Ensure members have a memorable customer experience with each and every visit to keep them coming back for more.
- Evaluating and developing their fitness product offering including group exercise.
- Ensuring the club is well maintained, clean, safe and compliant with brand standards at all times.
- Create a fun environment for team members and members and instill a strong sense of community with events and challenges.
- Outgoing, engaging, fun personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and 'ownership' mentality.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting high performing fitness teams.
- Experience in managing fitness product, operations, and sales within a commercial gym environment preferably as a Club Manager or General Manager and possibly as a very experienced Assistant Club Manager, Deputy General Manager or commercial Fitness Manager.
- A fitness qualification and ability to teach a gym floor class is highly desirable.
- New opening and pre-sales experience is highly desirable.
Key benefits include up to £8000 in performance bonuses, 29-days holiday, contributory pension, Life assurance and free membership. The biggest benefit is the continued investment in your professional development giving you the tools to progress within the business.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you meet the above criteria