General Manager - New Gym Opening £26,000-£34,000 O.T.E.+ personal training + career development - Maldon
This is a fantastic General Manager opportunity near Maldon in Essex to open what will be the most impressive gym in the area, working for arguably the best fitness operator in the U.K. for career development with the most innovating fitness product.
Key benefits include up to £8000 in performance bonuses taking your on target earnings up to £34,000, 29-days holiday, contributory pension, Life assurance and free membership. If you are personal trainer qualified, you can also personal train outside of your hours and would receive 100% of your earnings. The biggest benefit is the continued investment in your professional development giving you the tools to progress within the business.
- Support with project managing elements of the new opening.
- Recruiting, coaching, developing, supporting and inspiring a small management team and team of fitness coaches and personal trainers.
- Driving new member sales initiatives through sales planning, in-reach and outreach activity.
- Ensure members have a memorable customer experience with each and every visit to keep them coming back for more.
- Evaluating and developing their fitness product offering including group exercise.
- Ensuring the club is well maintained, clean, safe and compliant with brand standards at all times.
- Create a fun environment for team members and members and instil a strong sense of community with events and challenges.
- Outgoing, engaging, fun personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and 'ownership' mentality.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting high performing fitness teams.
- Experience in managing fitness product, operations, and sales within a commercial gym environment preferably as a Leisure Club Manager, Centre Manager or General Manager and possibly as a very experienced Sales Manager, Assistant Club Manager, Deputy General Manager or commercial Fitness Manager.
- A fitness qualification and ability to teach a gym floor class.
- New opening and pre-sales experience is highly desirable.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you meet the above criteria.