General Manager -New Boutique Gym £40-£50,000 On-target-earnings
Our client is a growing entrepreneurial boutique fitness brand offering all the latest fitness products and technology in uber cool surroundings, and who refreshingly give their General Managers the freedom to manage their clubs as their own. We are now looking for a General Manager to take responsibility for their new club in Cheam.
- Recruiting, coaching, developing, supporting and inspiring a small management team and large front line team of personal trainers, receptionists and cleaners.
- Driving new member sales initiatives through sales planning, in-reach and outreach activity, spreading the word that your club has the best fitness offering and service in the area.
- Ensure members have a memorable customer experience with each and every visit to keep them coming back for more.
- Evaluating and developing their fitness product offering including group exercise.
- Ensuring the club is well maintained, clean, safe and compliant with brand standards at all times.
- Create a fun environment for team members and members and instill a strong sense of community with events and challenges.
- Outgoing, engaging, fun personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and 'ownership' mentality.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting high performing fitness teams.
- Experience in managing fitness product, operations, and sales within a commercial gym environment preferably as a Club Manager or General Manager.
- Demonstrable track record in growing gym membership numbers.
- A fitness qualification would be beneficial and active interest in health and fitness essential.
- Flexibility to work shifts.
The package includes a competitive basic salary and bonus structure that could take your on-target-earnings above £50,000, contributory pension and free membership. The biggest benefit is that you will be able to contribute to how the business runs and grows.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you meet the above criteria