We are looking for a General Manager to manage a fabulous golf, leisure and spa resort near Windsor that has recently gone through a significant refurbishment and caters for the whole family.
- Leading, coaching, developing and inspiring your management team and front line staff to deliver a 5-star experience every day.
- Support your leadership team to develop their golf, fitness, spa, kids, food and beverage and event offering to ensure the right products are delivered at the right time to maximise participation, aid retention and improve the bottom line.
- Work closely with the Membership department to develop their sales strategy to drive new member sales, green fees and forward bookings.
- Full financial accountability; profit and loss, income, expenditure, debtors; helping set the budgets and business plan.
- Ensure the property and grounds are well maintained, clean and safe at all times.
- Support with the development of the wider business, taking on projects when required.
- Well groomed, high personable and professional with outstanding communication skills
- Hands-on and strategic approach to leadership with an ownership mentality and entrepreneurial flair.
- At least 5-years-experience as a General Manager, Club Manager, Resort Director or Regional Manager within the golf, leisure, health and fitness or hotel industry.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting large high performing teams in a premium and commercially driven service environment.
- Experience and track record in growing club membership.
- A passion for golf and leisure.
There are fantastic benefits working for this award winning brand including a competitive basic salary depending on experience, uncapped bonus, contributory pension, healthcare and car allowance.
For more information please click apply with your covering letter detailing your current remuneration and why you should be considered for the post and we will be in contact if you have the right level of experience.