This is a fantastic Golf Club General Manager opportunity within a fabulous private-members club near Woking that recently undergone a significant refurbishment.
- Leading, coaching, developing, supporting and inspiring a small management team and front line staff to be the best they can be every day.
- Managing financial budgets; maximising revenue opportunities and minimising controllable costs.
- Driving new member sales initiatives, green fees and forward bookings.
- Developing secondary spend initiatives around retail, food and beverage and events.
- Creating and inspiring a culture of service excellence, personalized member engagement and member/guest satisfaction to aid retention.
- Ensuring the club and grounds are well maintained, clean and safe at all times.
- Outgoing, engaging personality with a hands-on and strategic approach to leadership, ownership mentality and entrepreneurial flair.
- Experience in managing golf club operations and driving multiple revenue streams in a commercially driven membership environment as a Golf Club Manager, General Manager, Centre Manager or Club Manager
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting high performing teams in a premium service environment.
- Demonstrable track record in growing net movement of membership.
- Experience dealing with a committee would be an advantage
For more information please send your CV and covering letter outlining why you should be considered for the post and we will be in contact if you have the right level of experience.