General Manager -New Fitness Club Opening -Gloucester
£28,000-£36,000 O.T.E.+ personal training + career development
This is a fantastic General Manager opportunity in Gloucester to open what will be the most impressive health and fitness club in the area club for a company that puts its people and members first.
Key benefits include up to £8000 in performance bonuses taking your on target earnings up to £36,000, 29-days holiday, contributory pension, Life assurance and free membership. If you are personal trainer qualified, you can also personal train outside of your hours and would receive 100% of your earnings. The biggest benefit is the continued investment in your professional development giving you the tools to progress into multi-site management.
- Support with project managing elements of the new opening.
- Recruiting, coaching, developing, supporting and inspiring a small management team and team of fitness coaches and personal trainers.
- Driving new member sales initiatives through sales planning, in-reach and outreach activity.
- Ensure members have a memorable customer experience with each and every visit to keep them coming back for more.
- Evaluating and developing their fitness product offering including group exercise.
- Ensuring the club is well maintained, clean, safe and compliant with brand standards at all times.
- Create a fun environment for team members and members and instil a strong sense of community with events and challenges.
- Outgoing, engaging, fun personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and 'ownership' mentality.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting high performing fitness teams.
- Experience in managing fitness product, operations, and sales within a commercial gym environment preferably as a Leisure Club Manager, Centre Manager or General Manager and possibly as a very experienced Sales Manager, Assistant Club Manager, Deputy General Manager or commercial Fitness Manager.
- A fitness qualification and ability to teach a gym floor class.
- New opening and pre-sales experience is highly desirable.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you meet the above criteria.