General Manager- Family Attraction -Chelsea
Circa £40,000+ bonus+ benefits
Our client is an entrepreneurial, innovative and fun family attraction offering a range of activities, events, rides and parties for children of all ages, set in the exclusive Chelsea South West London area. We are now looking for a General Manager to take the business forward.
Key Responsibilities as General Manager
* Lead, coach, support and inspire your team of managers and team members.
* Ensure the centre is well maintained, safe, clean and operates smoothly day to day.
* Ensure customers receive a fantastic experience with each and every visit.
* Manage budgets and commercial activity to increase income and reduce costs.
* Support with product development across all their sites.
* A fun and outgoing disposition, can-do attitude and hands-on approach to leadership.
* Immaculately presented with strong articulate communication skills
* Experience in recruiting, coaching, supporting and developing team members.
* Extensive operational experience in a similar leisure, retail, hospitality environment.
* Experience of managing a quality food and beverage operation preferred
* Previous accountability for budgets, operations and sales.
* Passionate about customer service and improving the well-being of children
* Ability to work weekends (no evenings required)
The package includes a competitive basic salary depending on experience, an excellent bonus structure up to £12,000, significant contributory pension, and private medical insurance.
For more information please click apply and we will be in contact if you meet the person specification