General Manager Casino London 70-90K BASIC 120k OTE
I am looking for a General Manager to work for one of the largest and most successful gaming groups within the UK . They are looking for a general manager to run one of their flagship Casinos in Central London that generates an annual turnover in excess of £15m and employs a team of up in 200 staff in a business that is a 24 hr operation.
- To meet and exceed the business performance targets for both income and profit
- Drive people engagement throughout the casino to maximize loyalty and performance contribution.
- Role model the corporate values creating a positive and inclusive environment with clear and consistent communication
- Coach and mentor your time, optimize performance, conduct regular reviews and implement plans to optimize performance
- Enhance guest customer satisfaction scores by ensuring consistent high quality service delivery
- Proactively review and action customer insight and engagement
- Engage management and team in driving multichannel offers
- Drive a proactive sales strategy working closely with Central functions
- Drive the club financial performance across all elements of gaming and food and beverage
- Fully accountable for health and safety and operational compliance and industry best practice
- Ensure that the casino culture instils responsible gambling at its heart
Interested candidates must be able to demonstrate the following attributes in full:
- Have a proven track record delivering exceptional commercial results in a very significant service driven business
- Be fanatical about customer experience demonstrated in the way they lead their team and manage their operation
- Be comfortable driving change and positively influencing at every level within the business.
- Are a creative thinker who constantly looks for improvement and innovation
- Weekend working is key but it's not essential to work every weekend
In addition to a highly competitive basic of 70-90K dependent on experience my client offers an annual bonus of up to 25% paid annually, private medical care, a company pension contribution of up to 10%, £5600 car allowance, fuel card, phone, life assurance with 33 days annual holiday.
Due to the anticipated high interest in this opportunity only candidates meeting the above criteria will be invited in for an initial interview at our offices in Battersea Park.