General Manager - Boutique Gym - East London
Up to £34,000 +10K OTE
We are looking for a GM to run a boutique fitness club in East London.
- Recruiting, coaching, developing, supporting and inspiring a small team of personal trainers.
- Driving new member sales initiatives through sales planning, in-reach and outreach activity.
- Ensure members have a memorable customer experience with each and every visit to keep them coming back for more.
- Ensuring the club is well maintained, clean, safe and compliant with brand standards at all times.
- Create a fun environment for team members and members and instill a strong sense of community with events and challenges.
- Outgoing, engaging, fun personality with a hands-on approach to driving sales and PT revenue.
- Experience in managing fitness product, operations, and sales within a commercial gym environment preferably as a Sales Manager or Club Manager.
- Demonstrable track record in growing gym membership numbers.
- A fitness qualification would be beneficial and active interest in health and fitness essential.
- Flexibility to work shifts.
Interviews are immediately available.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you meet the above criteria