General Manager Sports Entertainment Centre Barking Up to £40,000 + 25% bonus + benefits
We are looking for a General Manager to work at a leading Sports Entertainment centre in the Barking area, designed for the whole family currently going through an exciting transformation.
- Coach, support, lead and motivate a team of managers and front line team members to be the best they can be every day.
- Oversee all operational aspects, ensuring the centre and events run smoothly, is safe and customers receive an outstanding customer experience.
- Drive revenue lines including casual bookings, corporate events, kids parties, food and beverage, vending and retail.
- Full profit and loss responsibility.
- Sales and marketing of the centre creating awareness in the community and making full use of their CRM software to attract back previous customers.
- Outgoing, self-starter, standards and commercially driven with a hands-on approach to leadership.
- Experience of leading, coaching and supporting large teams and taking them through change.
- Senior commercial management experience within the commercial leisure, sports, health and fitness or hospitality industry as General Manager, Club Manager, Centre Manager or Store Manager
- A track record in delivering great commercial results in a fast paced high volume business.
- Profit and loss and budgeting experience
- A flexible approach to work as evenings and weekends will be required.
For more information please click apply and we will be in contact immediately if you meet the brief