General Manager - Birmingham
60-65K basic OTE 75K
I am looking for a general manager to work for one of the largest and most successful leisure businesses in Birmingham at one of their largest centres. Responsibilities include:
- Driving a multi-million pound turnover streams across memberships, retail, food and beverage, coaching and activity programs across a huge operation.
- Delivering am exceptional member experience and the highest level of operational excellence and health and safety
- Leading, coaching and developing a team of upwards of 150 full and part time staff
- Managing a significant cap ex project whilst keeping the business in full operation
- Requiring a front of house approach, working duty management shifts and some weekends
- Building key corporate and strategic partnerships in the local area
Interested candidates must be able to demonstrate a proven track record as either a regional manager or GM working at the premium end of the leisure or hospitality markets.
In addition to a highly competitive basic salary, there are a wide range of benefits and bonuses including a 50% bonus potential, company car, 5 weeks holiday and free family membership to use any of the group's facilities.
Interviews are immediately available