General Manager - Flagship Health and Fitness Club
£34,000 - £42,000 O.T.E.+ career development
We are looking for an exceptional General Manager in Kensington London to manage the most prestigious club in the group for the fastest growing health and fitness operator in the U.K. renowned for developing and progressing their internal talent.
Key benefits include up to £8000 in performance bonuses taking your on-target-earnings up to £42,000, 100% of any personal training if you are qualified/choose to do any, 29-days holiday, contributory pension, Life assurance and free membership. The biggest benefit is the continued investment in your professional development with realistic prospects to become Area Manager within a year.
- Leading, coaching, developing, supporting and inspiring a small management team and large team of fitness coaches and personal trainers.
- Ensure members have a memorable customer experience with each and every visit to keep them coming back for more.
- Driving new member sales initiatives through sales planning, in-reach and outreach activity.
- Evaluating and developing their fitness product offering including group exercise.
- Ensuring the club is well maintained, clean, safe and compliant with brand standards at all times.
- Create a fun environment for team members and members and instill a strong sense of community with events and challenges.
- Outgoing, engaging, fun personality with a hands-on approach to leadership, commercial head and can do attitude.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting high performing fitness teams.
- Experience in managing fitness product, operations, and sales within a commercial gym environment as a Club Manager or General Manager and possibly Assistant Club Manager, Deputy General Manager or commercial Fitness Manager.
- You must be at least level 2 fitness qualified
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you meet the above criteria.