Food and Beverage Manger - Premium Sports Club Milton Keynes 32K basic OTE 38K
We are looking for a hands on food and beverage manager to run a £1m per year hospitality operation for a 7000 member private members sports club in Milton Keynes. The club offers a full menu throughout the day, has a stocked bar and a consistent demand for coffee throughout the day. Managing a team of 15 supervisors, front of house staff, chefs and KP's. No late nights or split shifts and just 1 weekend working in 2.
- Delivering a high quality food and beverage operation working to brand standards
- Commercially astute to ensure the team achieves budget, GP's and labour percentages
- Full responsibility for ordering, stock control , COSSH
- Recruitment, training and coaching of your team.
- Responsible for rotas and the optimum allocation of resources throughout the week
- To deliver and coordinate a range of members events throughout the year.
- Carry out duty management shifts across the whole club
Ideally suited to an experienced restaurant or food and beverage manager from a branded restaurant or coffee shop.
Benefits include free family membership of the club worth several thousand pounds per annum with a bonus of up to 25% of the basic based on overall business performance. Free parking is available.
Interviews are immediately available.