Fitness Manager- Cambourne
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Fitness manager to join an outstanding health and fitness provider in Cambridge . With a generous salary of up to 20k my client is looking to bring in a candidate with proven management skills who is looking for an exciting opportunity to progress and develop within the business.
This role is ideal for those who still enjoy being hands on with delivering fitness as well as managing. As well as being organised and great communicator, preferred candidates will have leadership experience in a health and fitness environment. I am looking for managers who bring enthusiasm, a passion for excellent customer service and great team player!
The gym offers a fantastic range of equipment and as a fitness manager you will have the opportunity to work very closely with the members, the focus will be to offer a personalised service with high levels of interaction and being a example to all staff
Key responsibilities will include:
* Being a key holder
*Completing back office tasks
* Ensuring health and safety standards are met and exceeded in site
* Be a member facing manager who is a well-known face in the gym
* Managing the staff on duty and organisation of team rota's and tasks
* Supporting the fitness function delivering hours on the gym floor
* Being an operational member of the team as part of a 7 day rota period working earlies, middles and late
In return you will receive
* 17-20k Salary
* Opportunity to grow and obtain qualifications via tutored/ home learning with management support
* Pension offering
* 28 days A/L
* Cycle to work scheme
I am keen to talk to candidates who have a minimum of 12 month fitness manager or shift supervisory role, are first aid trained. Previous experience working within a health and fitness environment would be advantageous but is not essential. Due to the high levels of interest in these type of roles only those candidates meeting the above criteria will be invited to interview.