Head of Fitness - Premium Health Club
Chiswick, West London
£32--£35K +20% bonus
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to take on 'all things fitness' in one of the finest premium family health and fitness clubs in the U.K.
- To 'own' the gym floor, creating an energising, friendly and supportive place to train.
- Recruit, coach, train and support a large team of personal trainers to deliver an amazing customer experience and fitness product.
- Delivering consistently brilliant standards across our gym and fitness areas with an exceptional induction process
- Manage the gym operations ensuring your areas are always clean, safe and the equipment is fully functional.
- Work with other departments to ensure that members are taking full advantage of all the activities and services the club offers.
- Manage the club on a shift basis as Duty Manager.
- Outgoing, engaging, fun personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and can do attitude.
- Exposure to managing gym operations preferably within a premium club.
- Bags of fitness industry experience probably, Fitness Manager, Sports Manager, Club Manager or General Manager.
- REPS level 3 qualified, strength and conditioning qualifications strongly desirable
For more information please click apply and we will be in contact if you have the right level of experience