Up to £22k basic
- We are looking for a duty manager to work for a leading centre. As a duty manager you will be responsible for day to day operational management of the centre whilst on shift including programming, staff supervision, health and safety, cleanliness and ensuring first class customer service at all times.
* To ensure all wet and dry activities are set up in timely manner and run according to programme making sure activities are delivered safely and effectively
* To ensure the safety of customers whilst they use the centre at all times following all relevant guidelines, regulations and procedures
* To ensure all pool safety / operating procedures are in place and adhered to
* To complete all necessary shift paperwork as required and maintain all appropriate records, systems, and financial processes in accordance with standard operating procedures
* To maintain exceptional standards of cleanliness inside and outside the building at all times
* To keep records of all maintenance, repairs and tests of plant and equipment carried out
* To provide hands on support and leadership of any area of the operation as required
* Meet all Health + Safety requirements, including but not limited to fire evacuation, COSHH etc
* To supervise operational staff effectively to ensure a quality service
* Pro-actively anticipate customer feedback whenever possible in addition to handling customer complaints, concerns and comments ensuring customer satisfaction through ownership and resolution of issues
* Adherence to health and safety requirements and proper risk management is required from all employees in so far as is relevant to their role. All employees are expected to understand and promote good Health and Safety practices and manage risks appropriately.
We are keen to talk to candidates who hold the National Pool Lifeguarding Qualification (NPLQ), Pool Plant Operators Certificate and First Aid at Work. We are looking for candidates who have already had experience managing a large team of full and part time staff within a busy leisure facility. We are looking for a dynamic individual with a 'can do', results driven approach and attitude who can multi task and lead by example.
As duty manger you will be required to work a flexible shift patterns outside normal hours, including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Due to the high level of interest only applicants with suitable experience will be contacted.