Up to 19k + 3k Bonus
Hours: Full time
I am looking for a fun, dynamic and operationally experienced duty manager to join one of the UK's leading commercial leisure attractions in Stoke.
You will need to have experience managing large teams and to have worked in busy, fast paced environments. You will need to be flexible as shifts will require you to work day shifts, late shifts, weekends and bank holidays.
I need a strong operational leader with an eye for detail that looks to lead from the front. You need to be an accomplished people manager to help my client provide an excellent service to their clients.
The role day to day
- To offer leadership to the team.
- To train, monitor and develop staff.
- To oversee the daily operation including all aspects of the Health and Safety.
- To delivery First Aid where appropriate.
- To operate the sales and booking systems including cashing up takings.
- Deliver exceptional customer engagement and service.
- Exercising the appropriate level of control
- Identify emergencies quickly and take appropriate action. Give immediate first aid to any casualty.
- Ensure the team and clients are having fun
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity that you do not want to miss, so hit apply!
Due to the high volume of applicants only those who meet the requirements will be contacted