Duty Manager - Stockport up to £21,500
I am currently looking for a duty manager to work at a large and very successful leisure centre in Stockport providing excellent fitness and swimming facilities to the local community.
- Managing the shift on duty, ensuring the highest levels of customer care and operational excellence
- To ensure a consistently high standard of cleanliness and health and safety
- Responsibility on shift for all areas including sales, front of house, the gym and wetside areas.
- Deliver a consistent high quality customer experience and manage any operational challenges/complaints.
- Responsible for all aspects of banking and cash collection when on shift
- An ability to work a shift pattern including weekends and bank holidays
Shifts are structured so typically you would work 4 days a week on a rota basis.
We are looking for previous managerial experience working as a duty manager or team leader within a leisure business. You will require a first aid qualification and hold an NPLQ. Significant training and career development is available for the successful candidate.
Interviews are immediately available.