Duty Manager Fleet, Hampshire up to 20K
I am looking for a duty manager to work at one of the flagship leisure centres in Hampshire, costing in excess of £20m when opened it has a membership base well in excess of 4000 members and large learn to swim programme. As such as duty manager the role will be very varied and challenging and offers a fantastic platform for future career development. I am keen to hear from candidates who:
- Have previous supervisory experience working within the leisure/hospitality industry
- Lead by example in delivering an exceptional guest/members experience
- Will manage rotas, coach and mentor front line staff
- Thrive taking responsibility whilst on shift, have key-holding responsibility
- Ideally have an NPLQ and Pool Plant Qualification.
- Can work a varied shift pattern and typically 1 weekend in 3
Interviews are immediately available.