My client is an exclusive results based personal training operator with studios in London and Internationally. They are opening their newest and highest specification studio to date in Mayfair London in early 2019 and we are looking for a Director of Personal Training/ Studio Manager to head up the team.
- Recruiting, coaching, supporting and leading a team of Senior Personal Trainers, personal trainers, nutritionists and sports therapists.
- Ensuring the team are compliant and consistent with the delivering their packaged programmes to their clients.
- Support with the on-going development of their programmes and best practice in collaboration with the Group Director of Personal Training.
- Deliver Training and workshops to the teams.
- Ensure customers always receive an amazing customer experience and get the results they are looking for.
- Support with the commercial and operational management of the business in conjunction with the group business manager.
- Get actively involved with various projects for the overall business.
- Personal training up to 10-hours per week as part of your contract.
- At least degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant specialist field e.g. strength and conditioning, sports rehabilitation, nutrition.
- Evidence of continuous professional development (E.g, Post graduate, ISSN, Mac Nutrition ISI, Poliquin Courses, Pro sports etc) building an ethical, sustainable and scientifically proven approach to nutrition, training and getting results.
- At least 5-years senior management experience coaching, supporting and driving high performing teams within personal training, sports training, rehabilitation and/or nutrition environments.
- At least 10-years results driven personal training or coaching experience with a strong portfolio of success with a range of clients.
- Experience in delivering a 5-star service to high net worth clients.
- Leads by example to inspire others, highly personable, genuine and well grounded.
- Strong team player; inclusive, supportive and open to new ways of working.
- Immaculately presented and living the lifestyle you actively promote.
The remuneration will be highly competitive and be based on what you can bring to the business in terms of knowledge and experience. There will be other great benefits working for a small but growing entrepreneurial business.
For more information, please click apply attaching your CV and including your portfolio of achievements with clients, full list of qualifications and certifications and we will be in contact if you have the right level of experience and academic qualification.