Director of Fitness Saudi Arabia $100,000 Tax Free + significant Ex Pat Benefits
This is an exceptional opportunity for a director of fitness to work alongside the GM and take responsibility for delivering an exceptional customer experience across this outstanding sporting and leisure complex which is being built in Saudi Arabia. Opening in September 2019 at a cost of £45m and occupying 12 acres within the heart of King Abdullah Economic City it will offer members a state of the art gymnasium, multiple studios, climbing walls, a world class spa and treatment rooms, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts, running track, football pitches, hospitality facilities and much more.
As director of fitness you will be working with a multicultural team of 100+ staff and will have full responsibility for the key areas of the club including the state of the art gymnasium, MMA areas, studios, the tennis courts and ensuring the highest level of members engagement and coaching is delivered through your teams to the members. You will also be responsible for all of the junior programs.
The brief is a very narrow one and we are only interested in talking to candidates who have a minimum of 5 years proven track record working as either a top performing group fitness manager or potentially a candidate who has moved into a GM role with a very strong fitness background.
This position is initially offered on a 2 year fixed term contract and offers an exceptional basic salary and benefits package including;
- $100,000 Basic Salary (includes housing, transportation) - equating to c £80,000 which is tax free
- Outstanding free medical coverage for self and your direct family
- Educational allowance of up to $6,500 for children
- $2,500 relocation to KAEC
- Fully paid transportation (flight, car, etc.) to move you or you and your direct family to KAEC
- 30 days paid vacation
- Round trip tickets fully paid for you or you and your direct family to visit your home country once a year
If you can meet the above criteria and are interested in this opportunity and getting to hear much more about the region, the staffing structure and the arrange of the facilities then please apply. Interviews will take place in November.