Deputy General Manager- Family Attraction -Littlehampton
Our client is an innovative and fun family attraction offering a huge range of sports and activities for all the family and we are now looking for a Deputy General Manager to support with the running of the centre.
* Lead, coach, support and inspire your team of junior managers and team members.
* Ensure the centre is well maintained, safe, clean and operates smoothly day to day.
* Ensure customers receive a fantastic experience with each and every visit.
* Manage some budgets and commercial activity to increase income and reduce costs.
* Act as General Manager in their absence.
* A fun and outgoing disposition, can-do attitude and hands-on approach to leadership.
* Experience in recruiting, coaching, supporting and developing team members.
* Extensive operational experience in a similar child friendly environment.
* Previous accountability for budgets, operations and sales.
* Passionate about customer service and improving the well-being of children
* Ability to work evening and weekends when required
In return for your hard work and commitment, further training and development will be provided to help you move into General Management in the future
Please click apply to find out more and we will be in touch immediately if you meet the criteria as interviews are happening now!