Deputy Club Manager - Top Fitness brand- Woking
£20,000-£24,000 O.T.E +100% of personal training + career development
This is a great Deputy Club Manager opportunity near Woking for the U.K.'s top fitness brand for career progression who will give you all the tools and development you need to manage your own club within 6-12 months.
Key benefits include up to £4000 in performance bonuses taking your on-target-earnings up to £24,000, plus 100% of any personal training revenue that you do outside your 40-hours, 29-days holiday, contributory pension and free membership.
- Leading, coaching, developing, supporting and inspiring a large team of fitness coaches and personal trainers.
- Ensure members have a memorable customer experience with each and every visit to keep them coming back for more.
- Driving new member sales initiatives through sales planning, in-reach and outreach activity.
- Evaluating and developing their fitness product offering including group exercise and teach the odd class yourself.
- Ensure the club is well maintained, clean, safe and compliant with brand standards at all times.
- Create a fun environment for team members and members and instill a strong sense of community with events and challenges.
- Step in as acting Club Manager when required.
- Outgoing, engaging, fun personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and can do attitude.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting high performing fitness teams.
- Ideally experience in managing fitness product, operations, and sales within a commercial gym environment as a Leisure Club Manager, Assistant Club Manager, Deputy General Manager, commercial Fitness Manager, Senior Personal Trainer or Duty Manager.
- A fitness qualification and ability to teach a gym floor class.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch right away if you meet the above