Corporate Sales Manager - Exciting leisure brand. - 40K OTE
I'm currently on the lookout for a proven Sales manager who has experience of working at a B2B capacity. My clients is an industry leading leisure brand who is very well established in the market. This position will be based in the Guildford area of surrey and will pay up to 32k as a basic salary + 12K OTE. As a corporate Sales Manager you will be responsible for the revenue performance of three different venues based in the UK. In this position you will spend three days working from the office and two out in the market place meeting clients.
What will this role entail?
- Own, manage, achieve and maintain the corporate revenue budget
- Manage existing client relationships to make sure the events are delivered to budget and to agreed specification with the client
- Develop new business opportunities and relationships in the corporate sector to help achieve new enquiry
- Generate leads and enquiry through cold calls, networking and working social and networking event opportunities
- Ensure retention of existing corporate customers and develop account value
- Reactivate lapsed corporate customers and bookings
- Manage contract negotiations with prospective clients to ensure satisfaction, delivery and budget is achieved
- Liaise with Regional / General Managers and Senior Management team
What skills do I need to have?
- Proven experience with developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with clients and key accounts in a corporate sales environment
- A knowledge and understanding of football and what would be required of a premium football themed event/tournament
- Excellent communication skills - able to deliver and be able to deliver presentations when tendering for new business
- Must be target driven to achieve consistent results and able to sell services to clients
- Commercial awareness and strategic approach
If you have experience in a B2B Sales position and have a keen eye for business development this could be the next role for you. With this role a passion for Football will be required. If you are currently working as a Business Development Manager, Corporate Sales Manager or Sales and Marketing Manager we want to hear from you.