Receptionist Chiswick up to 28K +4K bonus
I am looking for a corporate receptionist to work at a leading property management company in Chiswick, West London. The successful candidate will be the first port of call for all enquiries, in person, on email and on the phones where you will be championing world class service and ensuring the brand is represented with professionalism, integrity, fun, and thoughtfulness in everything you do. Responsibilities include:
- Meet and greet all visitors, ensuring they are assisted and looked after whilst visiting the offices
- Supporting a team of upwards of 130 across multiple departments and external suppliers.
- Accountable for managing the concierge services and the booking of meeting rooms
- Assisting a large team with the coordination, planning and successful delivery of multiple events
- Supporting the marketing and events team with IT, administrative and project support
- Take ownership and accountability for the 'info' email and all booked activities
We are looking for a candidate who has :
- 2 years + experience working within a fast paced 4 or 5*premium corporate, leisure or hospitality business.
- Positive, personable with a flexible and can do attitude
- An interest and experience in event planning and delivery
- A keen eye for detail and first class organisational and planning skills
- Strong IT skills across Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
The positions is Monday -Friday 8.30-5.30pm, benefits include a basic of 25-28K with a discretionary bonus of up to 15% of your basic salary. BUPA healthcare, 28 days holiday, discounted gym membership and life assurance.
Interviews are immediately available.